Browse and Borrow
We invite you to come in, browse the shelves, pick out your books, and then check out and leave. For your safety and the library staff's safety, we are asking that you please adhere to the following guidelines:
The computer lab will be available at limited capacity. Four computers are available. Computer use is limited to one hour per person per day. Please plan and prepare to make the best use of your time on the computers. Library staff will be cleaning/sanitizing the workstations between users.
- Masks or face coverings are required to enter the library. Staff will be wearing them, and we expect you to wear one properly too. If you cannot wear a mask, you may use the quick pickup option to get your library materials. View the CDC webpage How to Wear Cloth Face Coverings.
- Practice physical distancing; stay 6 ft away from others.
- Return all items to the outside book drop before entering the building. We are quarantining returned items for 3 days. You will notice a delay in items being checked in from your account. No late fees are being charged on books right now.
- Please limit your time browsing to 30 minutes.
- Do not sit on the tables or floor or linger in the building. Admittance to the library is for browsing and computer use only at this time.
The option for quick pickup will continue for your convenience.
Unfortunately, we cannot allow meetings, studying, or reading in the building right now.
The restrooms will be open, but we ask that you restrict your use of the restrooms as much as possible. One person/family at a time. Keep your mask on and wash your hands thoroughly. Although we are increasing our cleaning frequency, we cannot ensure the complete safety of the public restrooms during this pandemic.
We will continue to offer programs virtually and possibly outdoors. There will be no meetings held on-site until further notice.